As the year comes to a close, we’re taking some time to reflect on a few of our team’s 2019 accomplishments. 2019 was an exciting year for Elmore Public Relations, and between client milestones and company achievements, we have a lot to celebrate! We invite you to pull up a chair and pour a glass of bubbly as we look back on a few of our highlights from the past year.
- A big part of what makes our team so special is our employees, and in 2019 we gained three fantastic new team members! This year we welcomed Julia Bernstein, Jennifer Brandino, and Murphie Mendez to the Elmore PR team, and we have loved having them on board. (On that note, we are looking to expand our team in 2020! Learn more about available opportunities here.)
- Our terrific summer intern, Trinady, returned for a second year at Elmore PR! We love the opportunity to educate and offer hands-on experience to college students interested in communications and public relations, and it was a pleasure working with Trinady for the second summer in a row. (Fun Fact: Trinady went on to interview Jimmy Fallon during her fall semester at University of Texas. Check out the interview here. You go girl!)
- We are also so fortunate to work with the best and brightest clients, and we gained several wonderful new ones this year. Over the course of the year, we began working with Kidney Cancer Association, SpawGlass, Vita Living, TUYA, UT Health’s Own Every Piece Initiative, and several new projects with Harris County Flood Control District. We have enjoyed learning about and working with each of these organizations, and we are grateful for the new friendships we have made with each of you.
- In June, we attended one of our favorite events: The 34th Annual Excalibur Awards Presented by PRSA Houston. This year, we were honored to receive the following awards:
- Gold award in the Editorials/Op-Ed Columns category: “Bridging the Green Gaps: Bayou Greenways 2020”
- Silver award in the Marketing Consumer Products and Services category: “Marketing the Nutcracker Market: Reaching Social Media-Savvy Consumers”
- Bronze award in the Community Relations category: “Charting the Waters – Publicizing Flood Mitigation Strategies in Greater Houston”
We are so proud of our team for all their hard work on these projects, and thanks to PRSA Houston for hosting another fabulous event.
- We celebrated our 27th Anniversary in August! Wow – we can’t believe we’ve been working in Houston for nearly three decades! We have had the time of our lives working with various organizations and companies across Houston and beyond. We are thrilled to be entering our 28th year in business, and we look forward to seeing what exciting things next year has in store!
It has been a fantastic year (and decade!) at Elmore PR, and we appreciate each of the wonderful people that we are so privileged to work with. We look forward to entering 2020 with you – cheers!